- Check in time starts at 3:00 p.m., and check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Your stay includes a complimentary Daily Mystery Tour, from 9:30-4:30 p.m., and a Southern Breakfast, from 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- Make your stay with us even more special with our extra amenities waiting for you in your room upon arrival. You may add items like flowers, macarons, champagne or wine, which include 2 complimentary Myrtles wine glasses.
- Like all rooms in the main home, this accommodation does not include a TV or a coffee maker.
- This accommodation has a max occupancy of 2 guests.
- A 13.45% tax will be added to the cost of all overnight accommodations.
- All prices are in $US
- Furnishings in all accommodations are subject to change.
Fannie Williams Room
The Fannie Williams Room is located on the second floor of the main home. It has a queen size four poster bed. It has a private bathroom with a shower located about 20 feet from the room. It shares a spacious sitting area with The Ruffin Stirling, The William Winter and The John Leake accommodations. This room is fondly referred to as the "Doll Room."