Access to this room is limited to ONLY the two overnight guests listed on the reservation. It has a large private sitting area near the staircase on which William Winter died in 1871 on the seventeenth step.
- Check in time starts at 3:00 p.m., and check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Your stay includes a complimentary Daily Mystery Tour, from 9:30-4:30 p.m., and a Southern Breakfast, from 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- Make your stay with us even more special with our extra amenities waiting for you in your room upon arrival. You may add items like flowers, macarons, champagne or wine, which include 2 complimentary Myrtles wine glasses.
- Like all rooms in the main home, this accommodation does not include a TV or a coffee maker.
- This accommodation has a max occupancy of 2 guests.
- A 13.45% tax will be added to the cost of all overnight accommodations.
- All prices are in $US
- Furnishings in all accommodations are subject to change.